My Guide Website?
Dubai: Madame Tussauds and The View at the Palm Combo Ticket
Get up close and personal with famous celebrities at Madame Tussauds in Dubai, then visit The View at the Palm outside of prime hours with this combination entry ticket.
- Take in panoramic views of Palm Jumeirah and Dubai from a height of 240 meters
- Visit the observation deck located on the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower Dubai
- Pose for a photo with your favorite celebrity at Madame Tussauds in Dubai
- Sip on afternoon tea with the Queen, take a penalty kick with Ronaldo, and more
- Benefit from the savings offered by a combo entry ticket to both attractions
DescriptionGet a combined entry ticket and visit 2 of Dubai's top attractions. Head to Madame Tussaud's to snap photos alongside your favorite celebrities and visit The View at the Palm to take in 360-degree views of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah and beyond. Start at Madame Tussauds Dubai on Bluewaters and discover more than 60 lifelike figures of world-famous superstars. Strike a pose on the Fashion Catwalk, take a penalty kick with Ronaldo and Messi, or enjoy afternoon tea with The Queen. Then, head to The View at the Palm during non-prime hours on any day of the week. Marvel at breathtaking 360-degree views from the observation deck located 240 meters above the Palm Jumeirah.
IncludesMadam Tussauds standard entry ticket Unlimited digital photos at Madame Tussauds The View at The Palm entry ticket (non-prime hours)
- The date chosen at booking is the date on which your Madame Tussauds ticket is valid. Your ticket for The View at The Palm is valid for 60 days from this date The entry ticket for The View at the Palm is only valid for a visit during non-prime hours. Prime hours are from 04:00 PM to 07:00 PM daily