My Guide Website?
Dubai: Private Hummer Desert Safari Tour with BBQ Dinner21 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the desert on an exhilarating ride through the dunes in a Hummer H2 on this tour from Dubai. Enjoy live dancing, henna painting, and a delicious BBQ dinner at a desert camp.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Heritage Safari, Camel Ride & Al Marmoom Oasis Dinner
- Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Dubai Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- Race up and down windswept dunes and keep an eye out for local wildlife
- Experience the beauty of the sunset over the golden desert sand dunes
- Feel your heart skip a beat as you watch trained dancers play with fire
- Eat your fill at an international buffet with delectable barbeque options
- Let your guide show you a traditional welcome with a cup of coffee or tea
DescriptionFeel your heart race as you move through golden sand dunes in a powerful Hummer H2 on this tour from Dubai. Get a customary warm welcome at a desert camp and admire live belly and tanoura dancers as they gracefully move to local beats. Be picked up from your accommodation in Dubai and take in sweeping desert landscapes as you drive. Transfer to a Hummer H2 SUV vehicle and go off-roading through the desert terrain. Watch the vibrant colors of the sunset over the dunes. Continue to the Dubai desert camp where you are welcomed with hot coffee or tea. Delight your taste buds with an international buffet BBQ dinner. Listen to local music as belly dancers show off their skills and tanoura dancers twirl in vibrantly colored skirts. Have the chance to get henna painting done or ride a camel. Try some traditional shisha or experience the excitement of sandboarding. Sit on the edge of your seat as you watch skilled performers dance with fire. Return to your accommodation in Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Desert driving in a Hummer H2 Camel ride Sand boarding Henna painting Sheesha tasting Tea, coffee, or a soft drink Sandwiches and snacks Buffet dinner Live dancing
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. A prayer room is available. The dancing will not take place during Ramadan and on days when such activities are restricted by local authorities. On these days, alcoholic drinks cannot be purchased.