My Guide Website?
Dubai: Quad & ATV Bike, Red Dune Desert and Safari Adventure1021 Reviews
Experience life in the Arabian desert on a morning desert safari from Dubai. Discover what it feels like to drive across the shifting sand dunes and explore the arid landscape by quad bike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Journey to the desert on the outskirts of Dubai by 4WD vehicle
- Drive up and down the desert dunes by quad bike
- Experience the desert landscape from a unique perspective
- Choose from a shared or private hotel pickup service
DescriptionDepart Dubai in the morning and drive to the desert landscape on the outskirts of the city center by 4WD vehicle. Experience the amazing scenery from a unique perspective. Upon arrival, get detailed instructions on how to use and control a quad bike, and put on your provided safety gear. Take control of your own automatic quad bike and get an adrenaline rush as you follow your guide up and down the sand dunes. Get some time to take photos and enjoy a refreshing drink before the drive back to Dubai, where you will get dropped off at your pick-up point.
IncludesShared pick-up and drop off from central Dubai locations Quad bike experience Soft drinks Instructions and briefing Private pickup and drop-off from central Dubai locations (if option selected)
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. Participants must sign an indemnity form prior. For the safety of guests, the private option for pickup applies only to private vehicle pickup. Inside the open desert, a minimum of 5 participants is required, as per the Dubai tourism authority's instruction. Children aged 3-10 must ride with adult supervision. Additional charges apply for children's quad bikes Pickup is not available from Hatta area. Guests from Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, Dubai Parks hotels, or Bab Al Shams must choose the private option. Tour duration and schedule may vary depending on weather.