My Guide Website?
Dubai: Sahara Desert Fortress Trip with Buffet and Live Show14 Reviews
Experience an authentic Arabian evening during a Dubai trip to the Sahara Desert Fortress camp. Enjoy a luxury buffet-style meal while immersed in the desert ambiance, live music, and entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel back in time to the ancient Middle East as you spend time in the desert
- Experience the landscape while riding a camel or an Arabian horse
- Treat yourself to a relaxing evening at Dubai's luxury Sahara Desert Fortress
- Take photos with a falcon and enjoy dance performance sunder the starry sky
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking panorama of the Dubai desert dunes
DescriptionExperience a night of entertainment, dining, and local activities on a trip from Dubai to the Sahara Desert Fortress camp. Enjoy live music, performances, camel riding, falcon interaction, henna painting, and more. Unwind with a luxury buffet while overlooking the backdrops of the dunes. After pickup, begin your adventure by traveling from the city into the desert. Surround yourself with seemingly never-ending dunes and native flora and fauna as you head to the Sahara Desert Fortress, the only luxury fortress camp in UAE. Upon arrival, join activities like camel riding, horse riding, and falcon interaction. Watch fire dance performances, belly dance shows, and sufi dances. Try out henna painting or relax under the starlit sky. For dinner, unwind in this serene desert oasis while savoring a 5-star buffet with freshly cooked BBQ. Round off your evening with live entertainment before drop-off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Traditional Arabic welcome with coffee and dates Welcome drink Live Shawarma Station 5-star international buffet with BBQ Camel ride Horse ride Falcon display Henna painting Bazaar visit Live Arabic shows and music
- Please be aware that the 3-hour duration for the camp is separate from the time spent on pick-up and drop-off. Additionally, it is recommended to allocate approximately 1 hour for pick-up and another 1 hour for drop-off.