My Guide Website?
Dubai: Sunset Cruise with Live BBQ and Drinks2 Reviews
Discover the enchantment of our Sunset Cruise (sharing trip) from 5 PM to 8 PM (Monday to Thursday) . A 3-hour trip across Dubai's landmarks, with bbq, sliders or hotdogs hops, & grapes. Book now.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- 3 hours cruise around Dubai Marina, JBR, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis
- Amazing sunset views over Dubai's iconic landmarks
- Delicious live bbq, hot dogs and drinks served on board
DescriptionEmbark on an enchanting Sunset Cruise (sharing trip with maximum capacity up to 28 persons) that operates from 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm (Monday to Thursday) (4 Times a week) in Dubai, spanning a leisurely 3-hour journey. Let the mesmerizing views of Dubai marina, Bluewaters Island, Ain dubai, Jbr, Burj al arab, and Atlantis the palm captivate your senses. Delight in a sizzling live bbq, featuring your choice of chicken or beef skewers, alongside scrumptious sliders or hotdogs, all paired perfectly with refreshing hops and grapes. This captivating experience is available every day, so seize the opportunity and secure your ticket now to create unforgettable memories. Available from Monday to Thursday, book your ticket now.
IncludesLuxurious experience All amenities available onboard Delicious live bbq (chicken/ beef skewers), sliders or hotdogs and and premium drinks (hops, grapes)
- All Visitors must carry their IDs (local ID or passport). *There are different ranges of yachts and boats with several capacities, no specific yacht is guaranteed until the time of visit. Guests should arrive at least 20 minutes before departure. Dress code: Please wear dress for summer, but bikinis and footwear cannot be worn on board. Once booked please consider that yacht trips always need Dubai Coast Guard approval based on weather conditions. In the event of cancellation by the Supplier due to weather conditions, please be advised that we will do our best to reschedule the visit or provide a full refund for the tour/ticket. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable