My Guide Website?
Fujairah: 2-Tank Diving Experience for Certified Divers22 Reviews
Explore the underwater world on a 2-tank dive with a certified dive master. Dive in 2 different locations in Fujairah.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Explore an underwater paradise in Fujairah
- Enjoy a 2-tank diving adventure with a PADI-certified dive master
- Visit lesser-known dive sites in the Fujairah area
DescriptionExperience diving in Fujairah, which is famous for the spectacular shipwrecks and interesting coral formations. Incredible shipwrecks make for exciting dives for advanced divers, but the area is also home to sites well-suited for novices. On the day, the diving center will choose the dive site, depending on the weather conditions and coastguard permit. On this 4-hour 2-tank activity you’ll dive with a PADI-certified dive master. All of the sites feature clear water and an abundance of extremely high soft corals surrounded by a variety of marine life. Your guide will take you to less-visited dive spots, such as Dibba Rock, Inchcape 1, Inchcape 2, Hole in the Wall, Sharm Rock and others. If you have your own equipment feel free to bring it, otherwise you can rent equipment on site.
Includes2 tanks and weights Professional guide Unlimited soft drinks and water Underwater photos Transportation
- Be sure to bring your original passport or Emirates ID on the day of the dive
- You should have at least an Open Water Diver certification to participate