My Guide Website?
Jet Ski Tour of Dubai: Burj Al Arab 30 Min8 Reviews
Zip across the water to see Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, and the city skyline, and take Instagram-worthy photos en route. A choice of departures allows for flexibility in your schedule.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- View Dubai’s landmarks from the water on a Jet Ski ride
- Combine the fun of a Jet Ski with unobstructed views of the city
- Zip over the water to see and take photos of the Burj Al Arab, JBR, and more
- Price per 2-seater Jet Ski for value; choice of departures for flexibility
DescriptionThe Persian Gulf is a great vantage point for Dubai’s skyline and landmarks—with nothing obstructing the sights. On this tour, get ample time to enjoy the scenery combined with the thrill of a Jet Ski ride. Zip across the water to see Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, and the city skyline, and take Instagram-worthy photos en route. A choice of departures allows for flexibility in your schedule.
IncludesCertified Jet ski Instructor Safety Equipment Gloves available Free pictures and videos of the tour Water Locker Changing Room Open Shower Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking Minimum legal age is 14 years old for driver and passenger from 5 years old No pregnant woman allowed All drivers must bring their passport or Emirates ID Not recommended for pregnant travelers One ticket is one jet ski. You can bring someone with your to share the jet and switch driver during the tour Most travelers can participate This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers