60, 75 or 99-Minutes Dubai Marina Landmarks Speedboat Tour1626 Reviews
Hit the open water as you embark on a thrilling speedboat tour of Dubai. See the skyline of this extraordinary city from a unique perspective, and take in such iconic sights as the Atlantis Hotel and the Palm Jumeirah.
- Discover Dubai with the recommended Original Tour on Ribcraft Rigid inflatable boats
- Marvel at the stunning views of Dubai Marina, past the Yacht Club, the five-star hotels along the beach and the fabulous JBR Walk on a speedboat
- Cruise around the amazing Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Hotel from the water
- Pause for spectacular photographs and a personal guided experience
DescriptionCruise through Dubai Marina, marveling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts in dock and the vibrant urban lifestyle that the development supports. Take you past the Yacht Club, the five-star hotels along the beach and the fabulous JBR Walk. Discover Dubai’s new development the Bluewater Island, located off the coast of Jumeirah Beach. It sits alongside two hotels, a few high-end restaurants, and residential apartments and features the famous Ain Dubai Ferris wheel. There is no better way to experience Jumeirah Beach Residence, JBR, than from the sea. Capture the amazing waterfront community come to life as you cruise by. See the iconic five star Atlantis Hotel. The hotel has one of the most expensive hotel rooms in the world and is a spectacle to see from the water. You will be given the ideal view of this magnificent building, truly a modern day wonder of Dubai. A must see in Dubai and there is no better way to see this hotel than from the sea. We’ll get you up close and personal with this hotel providing great photo opportunities as well. • 99 minutes - The Original Tour of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah Key Sights - Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, JBR, and Atlantis • 75 minutes - The Atlantis Tour Key Sights - Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, JBR, and Atlantis • 60 minutes - The Marina Cruise Key Sights - Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, and JBR Go for an up-close photo-opportunity with help from your professional skippers at one of the key sights and make this once in lifetime experience a memorable one.
IncludesPhoto opportunities Bottled water Commentary on the sights by a personal guide Lightweight lifejacket Transportation to the starting point of the tour
- Child ticket is only valid for children up to 12 years old. Children who weigh less than 15 kg and pregnant women are not permitted onboard. Please note: Children under 5 years old can only join the tour if they weigh a minimum of 15 kilograms. Children under 5 who are less than 15 kilograms are not allowed due to safety reasons. If a child is under 5 and over 15 kilograms, they are required to book a seat. All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgement on the weather is at the tour operators discretion.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability