My Guide Website?
Desert Drive & Wadi Shawka Pool Visit12 Reviews
Enjoy a nature adventure and head to the Wadi Shawka pools for some canyoning, swimming, and picnic time.
- Try sand boarding and dune bashing
- Visit Camel Rock and Fossil Rock
- Take a dip into the Visit Shawka Pools
DescriptionExplore the best-kept treasures of Arabia on this mountain safari experience. Get a glimpse of desert life and agricultural life with rock formations deep in the desert such as fossil and camel rocks. Continue your adventure with sandboarding and an exciting dune bashing experience. Enjoy an exhilarating adventure to the deep trenches and waters of Wadi, the region’s natural water pools. Wadi Shawka in Ras Al Khaimah is neighbored by the Hajar Mountains and the valley consists of rocky terrain, farmland, water pools, wildlife, and plenty of parking and camping spots. Wadi Shawka is a perfect place for family picnics and get-togethers in nature. Swim back through it or turn back a little bit and climb a small hill to bypass it.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel Dune drive Light refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink) Picnic lunch box Sandboarding experience Swim in the natural water pools
- Children aged 5 years old and under are not allowed to join the tour
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Guests visiting the UAE during the summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius and humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period, it is recommended to take adequate precautions
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4-5 hours, but the driving time from Dubai and the return may take another 60 - 90 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and time of day
- The water availability at Wadi Shawaka will be subject to weather conditions