Dubai: 7-Hour Desert Safari with a VIP Twist67 Reviews
Enjoy a 7-hour Dubai desert safari, admiring spectacular scenery as you ride in a 4x4 Land Cruiser across the red dunes of Al Hibab. At a desert camp you’ll enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner and traditional entertainment at the privacy of your own table.
- Admire the beautiful scenery of the red dunes of Al Hibab
- Travel in the comfort of a 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Benefit from the privacy of your own table with full waiter service
- Enjoy a quad bike ride, camel ride, a tasty BBQ dinner, and a tanoura dance show
- Stop at the dunes to watch the sunset and take pictures
DescriptionA tour representative will pick you up in Dubai, at the location of your choice, and you’ll travel by 4x4 Land Cruiser to the red dunes of Al Hibab. On the 45-minute journey you’ll admire the majestic dunes and the stunning colors that change throughout the day. Once you arrive, experience the thrills of a 20-minute quad bike ride followed by an adventurous 20-30 minutes of hard dune bashing. Afterwards you’ll continue across the dunes to the desert camp. At the camp you’ll be taken to your private table, where you can relax and enjoy the whole experience, including a BBQ dinner, with the benefit of full waiter service. Experience a short camel ride, enjoy traditional henna hand decoration, and sit back, relax, and take in a traditional show of belly dancing and amazing tanoura dancing. Other activities and options available at the camp include quad biking, a sand art display, Arabic coffee, falcon photography, and a carpet stall. At the end of the program you’ll be transferred back to your location of choice in Dubai.
IncludesDune drive Quad bike ride Shows BBQ Henna Camel ride Hookah Soft drinks and water Tea and coffee Arabic dessert Snacks on arrival at the camp VIP waiter service and private table Alcoholic beverages Larger-than-average henna designs Falcon photograph Drinks en route
- Government rulings can stop entertainment in the camp at any time, due to loss of ruling family members. During the month of Ramadan there will be no live entertainment or alcohol served.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY