Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner955 Reviews
Explore the Dubai desert on a 6-hour 4WD adventure and experience the golden dunes of Arabia. Take optional camel rides, get henna hand paintings, puff on an aromatic shisha pipe, enjoy a BBQ buffet dinner beneath the stars and much more!
- Experience an Arabian desert on a 4WD scenic tour
- Watch the sunset from the summit of a towering sand dune
- Enjoy optional camel rides or get a henna painting on your hands
- Try various aromatic water pipes and wear traditional Arabic costumes
- Feast on a barbecue dinner under the desert night sky
- Enjoy traditional belly dancing and tannora dance performances
DescriptionExperience the magic and mystery of an Arabian desert on a 6-hour scenic 4WD tour from Dubai. The safari will give you the golden opportunity to see the towering sand dunes of the desert as you go on a roller coaster ride on board your all-terrain vehicle. Stop at the highest dune to watch a desert sunset and refresh yourself with complimentary mineral water. Back on board, continue the drive to a Bedouin campsite right in the heart of the desert. Here, henna paintings, local costumes and soft drinks, water, tea or coffee are all available for your enjoyment. Climb on the back of a camel and experience the ships of the desert. Puff on a hubbly bubbly (shisha pipe), available in different flavors to suit your taste. Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer will perform an impressive dance to the rhythms of Arabic music. And to top it all, a delicious barbecue buffet dinner will be served under the desert night sky.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Dune drive Sunset watch Camel rides Henna painting Sand boarding (on a hill behind the camp) Shisha (hubbly bubbly) corner Full buffet dinner Unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea Shawerma station Arabic bread station Photo opportunities in traditional Arabic costumes Belly dance show (not in Ramadan or religious holidays) Traditional tannora dance Gratuity Alcoholic drinks (available to buy but not in Ramadan or religious holidays)
- The tour is not recommended for people with cardiac problems or people with neck or back problems
- Pick-up times vary according to the season and traffic, mainly between 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- If you have a child under 4 years old then a private car must be booked
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability