My Guide Website?
Dubai: Big Bus Panoramic Night Tour132 Reviews
See the best of Dubai by night on a panoramic sightseeing tour. Listen to live guided commentary and hear facts and anecdotes about Dubai's incredible development.
- Enjoy a panoramic night tour through the city of Dubai
- Listen to facts and tales of Dubai's development and history
- See all of the city's top highlights and admire their beauty at night
- Spot Atlantis Hotel, Burj Khalifa, Museum of the Future, and more
- Admire the best views of the city from a 13-foot (4-meter) open-top deck
DescriptionExperience the best sights of Dubai and see it illuminated at night on a 2.5-hour bus tour that takes you around the city while educating you on the history of what is considered by some to be the best place to live in the Middle East. Explore this remarkable, modern, and vibrant city from a whole new perspective. Ride around town in a double-decker bus as you pass by Dubai's most famous landmarks. Your guide will tell you all about Dubai and its traditions, existing landmarks, and future projects during the tour. Hop off the Big Bus at Wafi Mall and enjoy the spectacular Egyptian-themed light and sound show in the Pyramids courtyard. See the impressive Museum of the Future, Sheikh Zayed Road, part of the longest highway in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai Harbor, and Atlantis the Palm. Then admire the Burj Khalifa, the tallest manmade structure in the world; at 2,723 feet (830 meters), it is truly an amazing sight. From there, explore many more of the city's famous attractions, including the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, JLT, Dubai Harbour, Atlantis the Palm, and Souk Madinat Jumeirah
IncludesLive guided tour in English 2.5-hour panoramic night bus tour
- • Please note that it might get windy on the open top deck, so bring a sweater, light jacket, or scarf if you get cold easily (especially during the winter months). • There is no hop-on and hop-off feature for this tour; the bus will return round-trip to the starting point • All buses have a ramp on board making the buses accessible for wheelchairs and people with walking disabilities