Dubai: Emirati Heritage House Tour Experience2 Reviews
Admire the Emirati Heritage House, experience the local lifestyle, and taste the flavors of traditional cuisine.
- Tour the traditional Emirati house with its fascinating architectural beauty
- Witness the preparation of luqaimat, fried sugar-coated dough balls, and regag bread
- Take part in henna tattooing, an Arabic makeover, and more
- Taste karak tea, saffron tea or sweet camel milk ice cream
DescriptionEnjoy a traditional Emirati heritage house experience, starting with a luxurious coffee and tea greeting and a photo tour through the history of Old Dubai and its massive transformation into the business hub of the world. Visit the courtyard behind the house and admire the old Khayma, the tent, and the Emirati architectural developments. See local cooks prepare Emirati regag bread and sweet luqaimat before tasting the traditional cuisine. Before continuing the trip to the upper floor, you’ll have a chance to admire the fascinating Emirati architecture and its transition through the Areesh house. On the top floor get a henna tattoo, try on Arabic attire or take a photoshoot.
IncludesGuided tour Pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Welcome drink at the majlis (Emirati Gahwa/dates) Regag and luqaimat Henna painting Arabic attire photo session Photographer Any extra expenses Tips (not mandatory, but appreciated)
- The duration of the tour is 45 minutes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability