My Guide Website?
Dubai: Marina Landmarks Guided Speedboat Tour1748 Reviews
Hit the open water as you embark on a thrilling speedboat tour of Dubai. See the skyline of this extraordinary city from a unique perspective, and take in such iconic sights as the Atlantis Hotel and the Palm Jumeirah.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Dubai with the recommended Original Tour on Ribcraft Rigid inflatable boats
- Marvel at the stunning views of Dubai Marina, past the Yacht Club, the five-star hotels along the beach and the fabulous JBR Walk on a speedboat
- Cruise around the amazing Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Hotel from the water
- Pause for spectacular photographs and a personal guided experience
DescriptionGlide through Dubai Marina by speedboat, marveling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts, and the vibrant urban lifestyle. Soar past the Yacht Club, the five-star hotels along the beach, and the fabulous JBR Walk. Discover Dubai’s new development the Bluewater Island, located off the coast of Jumeirah Beach. Located alongside two hotels, admire the high-end restaurants, residential apartments, and the famous Ain Dubai Ferris wheel. See the iconic Atlantis Hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in the world. Get an ideal view of this magnificent building from the water — ideal for photos. • The Original Tour of Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, The Atlantis, and Palm Jumeirah Key Sights - Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, JBR, Atlantis, and Burj Al Arab • The Atlantis Tour Key Sights - Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, JBR, and Atlantis • The Marina Cruise Key Sights - Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, and JBR Go for an up-close photo opportunity with the help of your skippers at one of the key sights to immortalize this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
IncludesSightseeing speedboat Photo opportunities Bottled water Live guide Lightweight lifejacket
- Child ticket is only valid for children up to 12 years old. Children who weigh less than 15 kg and pregnant women are not permitted onboard. Please note: Children under 5 years old can only join the tour if they weigh a minimum of 15 kilograms. Children under 5 who are less than 15 kilograms are not allowed due to safety reasons. If a child is under 5 and over 15 kilograms, they are required to book a seat. All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgement on the weather is at the tour operators discretion.