Dubai: Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit1191 Reviews
Explore the best of both old and new Dubai in this sightseeing tour. Visit some of the city’s finest attractions, such as the Atlantis, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Blue Mosque, and many more! You can’t help but admire the charm of the Gulf’s world city!
- Visit some of the city’s world-renowned attractions
- Head to Palm Jumeirah island to view the Atlantis
- Marvel at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Admire the architecture of Blue Mosque
- Stop and shop at the gold and spice souks
DescriptionStart the tour by getting picked up from your hotel or selected location in an air-conditioned vehicle. Then, transfer you to the Palm Jumeirah - a man-made island built in the shape of a palm, where you can stop by the luxurious Atlantis, The Palm for a photo session. Next, head to Souk Madinat Jumeirah that gives an authentic cultural experience and a glimpse of the ancient Dubai lifestyle. From the Souk, see the world-famous luxury hotel, the Burj Al Arab and capture incredible photographs. Later on, proceed to the Blue Mosque, known as the Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque. This religious shrine was inspired by the Ottoman and Andalusian styles of architecture. It has wonderful interiors, decorated with beautiful chandeliers and a library that is home to almost forty thousand books related to different religions. It is now time to explore Old Dubai and the Creekside, where it all began. Hop on the Abra water taxi, the city's oldest mode of transportation, to cross the Creek. Visit the Gold Souk, renowned for its wide collection of gold jewelry, while the Spice Souk brims with aromatic spices, herbs, nuts, oil, saffron and so on. At the end of your tour, stay on your own at the souk or be transferred back to your hotel or selected location.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at selected hotels and locations Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle Professional, licensed tour guide Admission fees to the attractions mentioned above Cold mineral water Abra water taxi fees Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above Gratuities
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, some days the Blue Mosque is closed. In this case you will stop there for a photo opportunity.
- Please note, the tour duration will be between 4 and 5.5 hours, depending on traffic
- This tour may be conducted in two different languages simultaneously
- This trip is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour duration included the pickup and drop off
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability