My Guide Website?
Dubai: Parasailing at Jumeirah Beach Residence7 Reviews
Experience Dubai from the sky on a single or double parasailing experience. Get aerial views of Dubai Marina and Palm Island as you soar over the Arabian Gulf.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy bird's-eye views of Ain Dubai, Bluewaters Island, and more
- Spend between 8-10 minutes in the sky above the Arabian Gulf
- Fly up to 500 feet (150 meters) above Dubai's stunning coastline
- Feel the wind in your hair as you soar high above the waves
DescriptionWitness Dubai's unique skyline flying over the beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence. Ride alone or side-by-side with a friend as you enjoy views of Ain Dubai and Palm Island in the distance. Your experience will start with a short boat ride. The instructor will go over a quick safety briefing with the group and show you the hand signals used to communicate once in the air. Next, strap on your life jacket and get ready to take flight. The parasail is connected to a winch, which will be released slowly by the crew. Rise up to an altitude of about 500 feet (150 meters) and be mesmerized by the breathtaking views of Dubai. After 8 - 10 minutes of flight time, you will return to the boat.
IncludesSingle or double parasailing experience (flight time approximately 10 minutes) Instruction and safety gear
- Participants between 12 to 16 years old must be accompanied by the parents or legal guardian Minimum weight per participant: 55kg Maximum weight considered for total passengers: 180kg The parasailing can accommodate maximum 2 people at the same time and is subject to the total weight of the participants