My Guide Website?
Dubai: Private Speedboat and Wakeboard Experience
Wakeboard with Burj Al Arab in the background during this private speedboat ride, perfect for a memorable experience in Dubai with friends and family. Ride in comfort on a spacious speedboat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill of wakeboarding against the fast sea waves
- Spend some time on the water and take in the fresh sea breeze
- Learn how to wakeboard alongside your own private instructors
- Enjoy unique views of Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa from the water
- Snap photos of must-see Dubai sights while cruising on a speedboat
DescriptionThere’s no better place than Dubai to enjoy a private wakeboard experience. Ride on a specious speedboat that can accommodate up to 14 people and see Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa views. Bring along friends and family to participate or just stay (dry) on the boat. Meet your crew at the marina next to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and the Burj Al Arab. The captain and the instructor will welcome you and your group and board you on the boat. Once everyone is geared up with a life jacket, leave the marina for a 5-minute cruise to go right next to the Burj Al Arab. Then, wakeboarding sessions in the sea begin. Have friends and family on board take pictures and videos during your session. Stop next to the Burj Al Arab and take some more unforgettable photos. If you are by yourself or not keen to take your phone for pictures and video, the on-board instructors can do it during your ride. At the end of the session, head back to the marina.
IncludesWakeboard session Speedboat ride Bottled water Pictures and videos Life jacket
- Children 5 years old and up can board the boat. Only those above 16 years old can participate in wakeboarding Usually, the 30-minute session works well for 2 people and the 60-minute session works well for 4 people