Dubai: Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast534 Reviews
Ride through the dunes of the Dubai desert on camel back and roam around the sands enjoying the sunrise views over the golden landscape. Then, enjoy an ancient Arabic-style light breakfast in a Bedouin camp.
- Ride a camel over the desert sands on the outskirts of Dubai (1 camel per couple)
- Watch the sunrise over the desert dunes
- Visit a typical Bedouin camp to experience Arab culture and traditions
- Recharge with a nice breakfast
- Get panoramic views of the desert landscape
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel or preferred location in central Dubai, set off on an astonishing tour by comfortable vehicle. Journey into the Arabian desert, and experience its beguiling panoramas atop a camel. Ride over the desert terrain on camel back and experience an ancient mode of transportation first hand. Watch the sunrise after an approximate 25-minute ride and immerse yourself in the spectacular atmosphere. Continue on your camel ride for about 20 minutes after the break of day, and make your way towards a Bedouin community to get a traditional welcome of Arabic coffee ('Kahwa') or tea served with dates and other dried fruits. Enjoy a light breakfast upon arrival at the camp before returning to Dubai to get dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at centrally located hotels in Dubai Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle 4WD English-speaking licensed driver Camel ride (about 45 minutes) Sunrise view photo stop (subject to time and convenience) Welcome drinks (coffee/dates) at a local Bedouin-style camp Delicious breakfast Quad Bike or dune buggy in the desert Sandboarding Falconry Any extra service or expense not mentioned in 'what's included'
- The duration of the tour may vary depending on traffic.
- The duration of the tour includes pickup and drop-off.
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter. Sports shoes are also recommended
- The weather might change at any time, so please check the weather the day before your trip
- The tour might be canceled or rescheduled to another day due to weather conditions
- Infants below 5 years old are not allowed to ride camels
- Please note that camel rides cannot be conducted by pregnant women
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability