My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Cultural Heritage Guided Tour84 Reviews
Explore Abu Dhabi on a comprehensive tour visiting iconic landmarks such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Corniche, and many more.
- Witness the Arabic architecture at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Feel the local ambiance of the traditional Heritage Village
- Take a stroll down Abu Dhabi's Corniche, the beautiful waterfront promenade
- Admire the enchanting Architecture of the Louvre Museum during photo stops
- Marvel at Abu Dhabi's famous landmark the Emirates Palace
DescriptionDiscover Abu Dhabi's famous tourist attractions on this full-day Abu Dhabi city tour that begins with a prompt pick-up from your preferred location or hotel in Dubai. Traveling for roughly 90 minutes witnessing the beauty on both sides you'll reach one of the world's most well-known indoor amusement parks, Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi. Enjoy an incredible opportunity to capture some breathtaking photographs against the backdrop of this beautiful destination. Continue with a visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi's largest mosque and a symbol of religious harmony, tolerance, and diversity. Marvel at the mosque's architectural magnificence that reflects true Islamic principles. Admire floral motifs, crystals, semi-precious stones, a giant hand-knotted carpet, and other embellishments. The Heritage Village, one of Abu Dhabi's most fascinating historical landmarks, is the next stop, where you'll have the opportunity to witness the Islamic Art, traditional elements, Craftsman Center, and artifacts before enjoying a meal from the mall's food court or restaurants at your own expense. Visit the Corniche, with its prominent waterfront promenade, where you can also take some fantastic snaps of the two spectacular luxury landmarks, Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers before stopping by the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi for a photo stop. As you wind up the full-day Abui Dhabi city tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel or preferred destination in Dubai.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off from Dubai Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Licensed tour guide Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Heritage Village visit Ferrari World photo stop Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers photo stop Louvre Museum photo stop Abaya (long, black attire) and scarf for women to borrow Mineral water
- Women should wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms, legs, and head are fully covered. However, a long Abaya (long black-dress attire) with a scarf will also be available to borrow
- Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered (there are no clothes provided for men to borrow)
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during Islamic festivals
- It is not recommended to book this tour on a Friday if you have a flight on that day, as the drop-off times may vary •The tour duration includes the pickup, drop off, and the travel time to and from the Abu Dhabi