From Dubai: Private Abu Dhabi Day Tour with Qasr al Watan12 Reviews
Discover the sights of Abu Dhabi on an exciting full-day from Dubai. See Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Emirates Palace before learning more about Arabic traditions at the Heritage Village. Enjoy lunch at a luxury hotel and visit Ferrari World.
- Immerse yourself in the contrasts between tradition and modernity in Abu Dhabi
- Visit the traditional Heritage Village and learn about the life and culture of the Arab world
- Admire the imposing Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Visit Qasr Al Watan with admission included
- Take a photo at the formula one race track
DescriptionExplore Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, on this full-day tour from Dubai. After the pick-up at your hotel in Dubai you will drive for 1 hour to Abu Dhabi. Upon entering the city you will see the golden minarets of Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Visit Quasar Al Watan, ticket included. Admire the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and its amazing architecture. Continue your drive toward Qasr Al Wantan an incredible landmark and marvel the majestic hallways with its precious and impressive designs that defines the Arabic craftsmanship . Leave the palace with a memorable drive through the identical corniche road and admire the different shapes of the skyline. After a delicious lunch at a luxury 4-star hotel, you will marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Island. Finish your journey with a short Photo-stop at the unique Formula one race track before heading back to Dubai.
IncludesTransport by private vehicle Local tour guide Mineral water throughout the tour Lunch at a 4-star hotel Admission ticket to Qasr Al Watan Gratuities (optional)
- Participants may not wear shorts or sleeveless tops when entering the religious sites. Both men and woman must cover their knees and shoulders. Otherwise, access to the site will be denied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY