Overnight Dubai Desert Safari & Gourmet Breakfast20 Reviews
Spend a night camping inside the grounds of a royal retreat in the Dubai desert. Begin this overnight adventure with a drive through the desert in an authentic 1950s Land Rover, and watch a falcon demonstration before you enjoy dinner under the stars.
- Explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a legendary 1950s Land Rover
- See a falcon demonstration in the dunes at sunset
- Enjoy an authentic Bedouin dinner in an exclusive camp at a royal desert retreat
- Savor a gourmet breakfast that includes smoked salmon, cold meats, eggs, caviar, fruit, bread, tea & coffee
- Stay overnight in a traditional Arabic stone dwelling complete with mattress and bedding
DescriptionExtend your heritage experience in Dubai with an overnight stay at a unique desert camp. Take a step back in time and experience Dubai as it was 50 years ago. Your professional guide will escort you on a stunning journey in a museum quality 1950s Land Rover. No other vehicle offers a more authentic desert experience for spotting exotic wildlife within the pristine Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Watch the sun drop under the horizon as a falcon soars above you. Your Bedouin camp, lit with the gentle flames of traditional lamps, is nestled inside a private royal desert retreat. You’ll see demonstrations of cultural activities such as henna painting, music, dance, making bread, and making Arabic coffee. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner under the stars. After dinner, you’ll relax beside a bonfire and marvel at the star-filled night sky. Your camp site is inside a traditional Arabic stone dwelling complete with bedding. In the morning, you’ll awake to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and a freshly cooked gourmet breakfast of hand cut smoked salmon, caviar, eggs Benedict, a fruit platter, and more.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bathrooms facilities (without showers) Traditional Arabic stone dwellings complete with mattress and bedding All meals and entertainment Alcoholic beverages Gratuities
- The language/safari guide is on request and is subject to availability on the day of the tour
- Shared bathroom facilities (no showers) are a short walk from the rooms. Arabic stone rooms and bedding (mattress, sheets, blankets and pillows) are included.
- Each room sleeps 5 people and the allocation of rooms is done per booking unless otherwise requested. Please let us know how many rooms you would like when you make the booking.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the child rate
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended to pregnant guests within their third trimester
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability